DG

When I’m happy and I experience success, you are always there and you rejoice with me. When I’m sad and feeling down, you are there and you always try to comfort me.

Every morning when I wake up, you remind me how wonderful each day can be and that God will surely bless me. Every night before I sleep, still, you tell that no matter what happened, that day has a beautiful purpose.

You laugh with me, cry with me and you never left me. Yes, you are not always beside me, but you never let me feel that way. You encourage and support me all the way.

I commit mistakes and I even hurt you, but then, you’re still there. Still, you choose to stay.

Everyday, I thank God for the gift of love I found in you. You are beyond the perfection I’ve been looking for. Yes, you’re not perfect, but you’re the most beautiful and most wonderful ‘imperfect’ gift God has given me.

When I face success, you look me in the eye, hold my hand and I can see the genuine joy you feel for me. And when tears fall, I know how much you want to hug me and make me feel it’s alright.. but then you don’t.. you simply hold my hands so tight and whisper a prayer to God.

You are so GENUINE.. so PURE.. so GENTLE.. so FAITHFUL.. so TRUE.. so worthy to be adored and loved.

Whenever I feel lost, you guide me and lead my way back to God. Whenever I want to give up, you gently push me to fight once more..

Your deep love and commitment to our dear God always encourage me and at the same time, rebuke me..
I fail Him many times and I know I will never be worthy of anything from Him. But everytime I see you, I remember how compassionate, loving and forgiving He is.. that inspite of my mistakes, sins and failures, He still gave me a wonderful gift of YOU.

Everytime I see you fall on your knees and worship Him..
Everytime I hear your prayers and cries..
Everytime I feel your great love for Him and His people..

I AM AMAZED.

And once more, I am thankful.

You are not just my supporter, you are my BELIEVER.
You are not just my lover, you are my LEADER.
And you simply bring out the BEST IN ME.

You are one great GIFT. You are one great LOVE. You are my BELOVED.



The only question that runs in my head is..

WHEN WILL YOU COME MY WAY?


Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment