DG


There were walls. Four of them.


I was in the middle.


I could see everything outside - parties, celebrations. People were so happy.
I couldn't help but be thrilled to wander.
I know there were walls, but i was determined to destroy them.


One, two, three..and i found myself outside. Oh how easy it was to break them.


As i stood there, i felt freedom.
I wanted to go a little bit farther, believing i will never get lost.
One step at a time. One moment at a time.
And i enjoyed it.




Then suddenly, I've realized i am nowhere but at a slum.
Hot, crowded, noisy, annoying.


I was in the middle.


And as i stood there, I didn't know how to move.
Where to run. How to get out of it.
I was happy. I enjoyed everything.
But deep inside, i knew it.. i was almost..almost.. in a pit of darkness..


And as i thought of it, i tried to look above.
Thinking maybe..just maybe...
i could find my way back home..




It was so fast. I can't even remember how i got there, AGAIN.


There were walls. Four of them.


I was in the middle.


I could see everything.
But this time, I'm not looking at the parties outside.
I'm viewing how beautiful inside.






He put walls, but they're broken.
He created door, but i have the key.
He had set the boundaries yet the freedom is still mine.






How i love to worship You.
How i love to be with You.
Until eternity.











WHAT MORE CAN I ASK FOR?



Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment