DG

My clock is ticking. I can’t stop.
I can’t afford to stop. I CAN’T!



I’ve always dreamed about it.
I’ve always ask for it. Now is the time to do it.
Now is the time to fulfill it. NOW!



So PLEASE, don’t stop me.
Don’t let me go down.
Don’t make me feel alone. DON’T!



This is my DREAM. This is my GREATEST DREAM.
I’ve always told You, I cannot die without fulfilling this dream.
I can’t go without seeing them believing in You.
I can’t go without seeing them falling in love with You. I CAN’T.



Lord, this is my cry. From the deepest part of me..
You know this is my deepest desire..



You hold my life.
I will never know if You gonna get it back tomorrow.
So everyday, I’m gonna grab the chance.



BUT.. 
I NEED YOU to back me up.
I can’t do it alone. You know I can’t without You.




Don’t let me push the button.
I want this music of CONQUEST playing on…  
 and hear it play.. 
until the day You ask me to play.. 
another song..


Labels: edit post
2 Responses
  1. jhopen Says:

    praying with you. :)



Post a Comment