DG


There was a voice shouting: “Turn back! You can’t do it anymore!”
I looked around and see no one. I listened again.. and it echoes to my soul..

                     “Turn back…”

                     “You can’t do it anymore..”


And it continues…

I covered my ears. I closed my eyes. I quiet my heart.
Had I heard it before, I should have shouted back. But it’s different now. I know shouting back won’t help. I just have to silent my heart and listen to a smaller voice.

“Get up my child. You can do it.. 

I know you can..”


No one ever said that my life will be easy. No one ever said that everything will go on smoothly. In fact, many have warned me. Many have said this path will be full of pains. But I also know that taking this path will bring eternal joy to my soul. I know for a fact that this is where I really should be.



Who said I’m quitting?

Of course not!

I’m just preparing for the next battle. I know this one’s harder and bigger.



And now, I AM READY.



Bring it on Lord!



Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment