DG

Distraction. [Part II]

Here we go again. When will you stop disturbing me? Why do you keep on knocking at my triple-locked door? Do I have to buy a new one to add on it? You’re such a genius to unlock my door.

 There it was, that photo that annoyed me a lot. I mean, A LOT. I ‘shift-deleted’ it. It shouldn’t go to the recycle bin for I don’t have any intention to recycle it. It’s a trash. It destroys my ability to focus. But it came again. But this time, it came alive. No more photos, no more statue-like annoyance. Now, it’s alive and kicking. And yeah, it kicks too hard I can almost get knocked-out. But of course I won’t let that happen. NEVER. Over my dead body. Haha!

When it punched me once, I punched it twice. When it kicked me twice, I kicked it thrice. But I guess it’s not just a one-round game. But I hope we won’t reach 12 rounds, that will be really tiring. But if it will take 13 rounds to knock it down, it will be fine with me. I’m always ready to fight.

You’re such a petty dirty little thing. But you hit me in the core, so I better kill you. If not, then I’ll make sure you’ll stay in the hospital for a lifetime. So if you’ll continue kicking my door and unlock it, you better prepare yourself for a bloody fight. Come on dirty buddy, round one has warmed me up. Let’s get ready to rumble!

And oh, prepare yourself to lose :) 

Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment